Aid Worker Insurance
Partaking in humanitarian aid work to provide and support others can be extremely rewarding, however the extended travel to international and sometimes dangerous locations can leave you vulnerable to unique risks and potential unforeseen health issues.
Our Aid work travel and medical insurance can provide you with the assurance that you are fully prepared for any accident or illness that you may encounter, allowing you to concentrate fully on making the world a better place.
Each aid work travel insurance policy will be tailored to suit your individual travel and medical requirements and provide you with all the necessary medical benefits should you require them.
A high street travel insurance policy will usually not cover you for the important medical and repatriation cover that you may need. Banner Insurance can provide you with:
- Emergency Medical, Repatriation, Evacuation & Travel expenses cover up to £5,000,000
- Personal Accident Included
- Cancellation and curtailment cover
- Personal Possessions and Business equipment cover
- 24 hour access to multi-lingual Emergency assistance company
0345 450 8549
Lines are open Mon - Fri
9:00am to 5:00pm
"It means a lot to us to know we have entrusted our care to a company that honours its policy and for its efficiency."