Charity Worker Insurance
Charity work abroad can be both physically and mentally demanding but it is also a life enhancing opportunity in which you can make a big difference to others. Travelling to varying locations on a global scale will bring different individual risks and dangers to your health.
Our charity work travel and medical insurance ensures your medical requirements are put first. The Charity worker travel insurance enables you to rest assured and concentrate solely on your charity work knowing that you’re comprehensively covered, should you require treatment or evacuation due to a decline in your medical condition.
A high street travel insurance policy will usually not cover you for the important medical and repatriation cover that you may need. Banner Insurance can provide you with:
- Emergency Medical, Repatriation, Evacuation & Travel expenses cover up to £5,000,000
- Personal Accident Included
- Cancellation and curtailment cover
- Personal Possessions and Business equipment cover
- 24 hour access to multi-lingual Emergency assistance company
0345 450 8549
Lines are open Mon - Fri
9:00am to 5:00pm
"It means a lot to us to know we have entrusted our care to a company that honours its policy and for its efficiency."